LinX is a breakthrough in cost effective x-ray inspection. Providing an advanced range of features at a budget price. A manual four axis manipulator provides the user with simple sample manipulation. 45 degree detector tilt permits inspection of non-wetted BGA joints and other similar process errors. The LinX can be supplied with programmable image processing software for consistent process evaluation.
X-Tek’s 5µm 100kV open tube x-ray source is controlled by an advanced microprocessor for extended filament life (typically beyond 300 x-ray on hours).
- 5µm focal spot reflection target x-ray source (10W)
- 100kV Integrated X-Ray Tube
- 6.5lbs capacity 4-axis manipulation
- Maximum scan area: 16" x 16" (406 x 406mm)
- Maximum sample size: 16” x 20” (406 x 580mm)
- Geometric Magnification up to: 80x
- System Magnification up to: 240x
- Compact size – 39”H x 40”D x 37.5”W (not including stand or PC)
Production line setup