x-ray tubes :
X-Tek offers a range of open type x-ray tubes of varying high voltage potentials. Suitable for use in electronics, engineering, aerospace, automotive, and many other industries where x-ray technology is a determining factor in quality control and the detection of hidden defects. X-Tek’s open type x-ray tubes are simply operator-serviceable, lowering the cost of ownership associated with competitors tubes. We supply complete systems and separate tube / controller combinations. Contact us for specifications and pricing.
X-Tek manufactures customized units for high power, pulsed and other specialized applications . If you have an application that our standard range of tubes and target combinations does nor meet, simply contact us and we will specify a unit that is suitable for your application.
- X-ray tube range – 100kV, 160kV, 225kV, or 320kV.
- NanoTech Resolution
- Very compact design (integrated high voltage power supply).
- Widely available ‘off the shelf’ hairpin type Tungsten filaments (user replaceable – 15 minutes).
- Long life filaments available.
- Exchangeable targets (several target materials are available for specialist applications).
- Specialist high power transmission, reflection and rod anode x-ray tube heads are available.
- High wattage options